Aircrete In Canada

• Hello,

I would like to know how AirCrete fares in freezing whether like what we have in Canadian winters. Would you please explain how we would go about it for insulation/energy efficiency, heating, etc. If it is feasible, within the next year or so, my husband and I would like to participate in one of your workshops and purchase your equipment to build our home. We are millennials seeking affordable alternatives to home ownership. The current housing system is not an option for us.
    Also, do you know of anyone who has successfully built an AirCrete home in Canada? How does and AirCrete home fare with coding, overall? How affordable is an AirCrete home compared to a "conventional" home? Also, do you have videos of any other completed AirCrete homes, other than Steve's home that is?

Thank you!

• I would really like to know the answer to this as well, have you had any luck with your research?

• I'm interested in building in Nelson, BC! Another Canuck. I'm curious about building codes and if this would pass / get stamped and approved so we could get electricity, occupancy permits etc...

• I'd also like to know how AirCrete performs in a cold, snowy climate. Not Canada specifically.

Insulating values and snow loading are specific issues.

• @MartyMarthe Coming from Germany, we do use Ytong or Hebel stones made out of aircrete. This isn’t something Domgaia invented. The companies Ytong & Hebel do build residential and commercial buildings with aircrete materials. Some of the demo videos on domgaia’s website are actually originally made by Hebel. Check out Hebel or Ytong on YouTube. In Europe there are companies who offer home building kits for DIY projects to deliver everything from the 1st stone to the last nail. Hebel USA has some videos in English on YouTube. I personally did use a Liapor system to build my house in Germany. Check out Liapor online. How does it work with our temperatures in Canada? Well. Here in Alberta our concrete driveway is cracked all over, re-done 3 times and got heaving cracks right after the 1st winter . No idea if Canadians don’t know how to make concrete mix in the factory. I did ask for at least 6 inches thick concrete for our driveway and got 3 inches because it was warranty covered... Would I use aircrete in Alberta? No way.

https://www.hebel-usa.com

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoclaved_aerated_concrete

• Hello my dear,

With due respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.

My name is Mrs. Margaret Collins. I am married to Mr. John Collins directors J.C Industries Ghana. We were married for 26 years without a child. He died after a Cardiac Arrest. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke).

Before the death of my Husband we are happy as husband and wife and live our Christian family. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of (USD$8.5Million ) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars with a security company here and decleared the contents as Family Valuable meant to ship to our family foreign business partner in abroad and the money still with the company here in Accra the capital city of Ghana.

I want somebody that will use this Fund according to the desire of my late husband. to help less Privileged people, Orphanages, widows and propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don't want in away where this money will be used in an ungodly way.
    This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Thanks for now and may God bless you and your family.

Please get back to me for more details

Best Regards,
    Mrs.Margaret Collins

• @Silverstone Hello my dear,

With due respect and Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a humanitarian ground.

My name is Mrs. Margaret Collins. I am married to Mr. John Collins directors J.C Industries Ghana. We were married for 26 years without a child. He died after a Cardiac Arrest. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the lever and stroke).

Before the death of my Husband we are happy as husband and wife and live our Christian family. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of (USD$8.5Million ) Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars with a security company here and decleared the contents as Family Valuable meant to ship to our family foreign business partner in abroad and the money still with the company here in Accra the capital city of Ghana.

I want somebody that will use this Fund according to the desire of my late husband. to help less Privileged people, Orphanages, widows and propagating the word of God.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don't want in away where this money will be used in an ungodly way.
    This is why I am taking this decision to hand you over this Fund. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Cancer Surgery.

Thanks for now and may God bless you and your family.

Please get back to my email address ( mrs.margaretcollins@outlook.com) for more details

Best Regards,
    Mrs.Margaret Collins